Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Golf it easy-with lessons

Golf It’s Easy.


I cleaned and washed my ball last night,
I hope and pray for accurate flight,
My bag is spotless, my clubs are clean,
Today I’m going to realise a dream.

At the crack of dawn I raise my head,
Checking to see the missus aint fled,
Sparrows atwitter, taking the Mick,
Today that golf course I’m gonna lick.

On the first tee I step up with pride,
I know it all, there's no need to hide,
I’ve got it this time that’s for sure,
Right arm close get some draw.

A quick look round to see there all here,
Today's the day I'll make that clear,
Just swing away, let it flow,
Zing ball zing like arrow from bow.

When I look down the balls still there,
My club head met with nothing but air,
The boys stay strait faced, eyes aglow,
Well, well, well , the Lords Mayors show.

This clubs bent I swear for sure!
I aint buying Ping no more.
You carry on lads its going to rain,
My old back aches started again.

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-per ... golf-swing

jobee © 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment